on 18 February 2011
Cartoons are great when it comes to fantasy and special affects, and a common thought is that the producer can go above and beyond human limitations. Now I'm also bit of a fan of Dr Who, and David Tennant is (to me) one of the best doctors. The combination of two very favourable tv viewing loves excited me greatly.
Sadly though, after I pressed play my excitment was crippled. I was disappointed with the animation. The story line struggled to flow. It was just not like the wonderful many tv series I've enjoyed for many years. . . . .Sorry.
What's this?