on 29 May 2012
I go through a phase of reading book genres and criminology is my current on. I just read the back cover and decided to give "The Night Stalker" a go as the author is a psychologist and I was hoping he would add some bite to the characters.

He takes us on quite a ride, one that made me consume this within 4 days, not because it's action packed; it's more subtle, it makes you think and gives you an insight into criminologists' or psychologists' thought process. I found it fascinating and it's a little different from a straight forward crime book, this was more into the going-ons of a disturbed mind. If you enjoy Silence of the Lambs or Sev7en, then this would be up your street.
What's this?