on 7 October 2012
I had been a fan of Dana Stabenow's from book one of the Kate Shugak series, but I am sorry to say that this is the last one I will buy. I am not going to spoil things for those who have not read it but WHY????
I can ony think that the ending is total lazyiness on the part of the author. The storyline was going in one direction that would have been fascinating to develop but for some reason Dana Stabenow made the decision not to go there. Was it because she did not have the experience to be able to write about it or was it just for the shock value?

I would not normally give a book only 1 star as I try and find positives but in this case I have made an exception. The 1 star is simply because the book is actually an ok read until the end.

She has lost a loyal fan in me and from the sounds of some of the other reviews I am not on my own.

Shame on you Miss Stabenow.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.