on 18 May 2012
I've been a fan of the show from the start, and had to leave a review after watching the finale of this season. Unlike the second series it was very much based on Stefan, Damon and Elena rather than Catherine. I have to admit that after the second series I wondered where the show could go next but I'm very glad I stuck with it - it got much better! The series is packed with twists and turns, but underneath it all, is very much based on love and family. No matter what your head tells you, you can't choose who you love. I'm very glad they've held onto this thread as I feel it's a vitally important part of the series.

The entire cast for The Vampire Diaries was suberbly chosen - their performances are flawless and, on a shallow note, they're all pretty easy on the eye too!

The only advice I can give for viewers of this series is to expect the unexpected. As a seasoned viewer of the show I was still left open-mouthed at many of the cliffhangers. The season started off a little slowly but really picked up a few episodes in. The final episode in particular is outstanding; very emotional and thoroughly gripping. I was in tears throughout it. Highly recommended for fans of vampires, werewolves and other mystical beings. I'm now waiting on tenterhooks for series 4!
11 Comment| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details