Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Learn more Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 11 June 2017
I don't need to say anything about the plot line as that's already been done. However, I was surprised to read of one reader's confusion over the plot twists. To me they were perfectly clear and i certainly had that heart-stopping reaction to one of them. I didn't find the book dull in the least. I'm almost wondering if we read the same book!

Now a confession. I'm ashamed to admit that I've been having trouble focussing on reading fiction recently. Too much time spent on social media is to blame (though it's very exciting due to all the political shenanigans over the last year or two). However, with this , I just wanted to keep on reading. Didn't check to see what was on TV, or look at what was being said about the forthcoming election, but simply wanted to find out what happened next. The build up was managed very well. i was desperate for Steve to be found out, to be uncovered.

I didn't always empathise with his younger self, then felt guilty about that as I read on. Liesel l I warmed to very much and so wanted her to be safe, then... but I won't spoil it.

I really enjoyed this novel. For me it was exactly the right book at the right time.
2 people found this helpful