on 9 July 2014
Had this for about a year now, and used it a dozen times. Its so easy to use, and easy to clean after. I followed the reviews on here, and my cake pops have always come out brilliantly!

Occasionally, one or two will have a bit of a rim around them, or be smaller than the others, but they all look great when covered in chocolate and sprinkles!!!! I usually put my filled cake pop mould on a baking tray, and weigh it down with a loaf tin/spare tray, and I've never had a problem with the top popping off (as others have mentioned).

So happy I bought it. Everyone always asks me to bring cake pops to parties now!!
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink