on 9 April 2012
Ok, so I'm new to touchscreen tablets and and no expert, but I was expecting something better than this. For a start the screen is very difficult to see clearly. I peeled off the two layers of plastic screen protectors but the screen was still dull as if there was still a layer of plastic film over it. No, it just looks like this because it is a cheap plastic screen. Also very difficult to read with any sort of light shining on it. Even with the brightness turned up full it's still like looking at the screen through a grey film. Best used inside a dark cupboard. So, if you live inside a dark cupboard, this may be the tablet for you. I've got a six year old mobile phone with a better, clearer screen than this.

After a week of trying I have still been unable to connect to my local wifi source even although my laptop computer uses the same wifi source without problem. I was going to get a G3 dongle but I won't bother now as I don't imagine it would work, and even if by some miracle it did I probably wouldn't be able to read my emails anyway due to the terrible visibility on the screen (unless there was a dark cupboard available).

The touchscreen is often non-responsive. It just seems to give up in the middle of using an application and you have to go back to the homescreen and reopen the app to get it co-operating again.

The manual is also useless and written in pidgin English.

You can connect to a USB but only by plugging in a bulky adaptor which was a bit of a pain as I bought a USB keyboard case to go with the tablet, but when you close the keyboard case with the tablet inside it there's nowhere to put the bulky adaptor.

Save your money. Pay a bit extra and get something useable.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.