on 10 February 2012
I know these were cheap, so technically I should have known what I was letting myself in for, but even as a 'practice' set (which is really all I bought these for) these were of terrible quality. I could have fashioned better using a blunt spoon, whilst sat inside a hessian sack blindfolded. The bristles were uneven and covered in some sort of varnish which made them completely useless, even after rinsing. Half the bristles fell out whilst rinsing them. I daren't put them to use as I dread to think what sort of travesties they would produce.

If you're looking for a shambolic set of shoddily-crafted brushes, for cleaning those hard-to-get crevices, or perhaps to tease your cat, then these are for you. However, if you're actually wanting to use them for the purpose they were created, don't bother.

I can't even return them as I made the mistake of opening the packet to take a closer look at the 'brushes'.

If I could rate this at zero stars I would. But sadly Amazon won't allow me :(