Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire

VINE VOICEon 21 November 2013
I only gave this 1 star becasue when it is shown - the bottle is full right up to the top, including the dispenser. When mine arrived it was only just over 3/4 full. I did not expext the dispenser to be filled and understood that this amount of liquid would go back into the bottle (when purchased). BUT I did expect a reasonably full bottle.
I wrote them and told them this and also stated that it looks like mis-sales rep. and if all the bottle look like mine, then this is what they should show - not an overful one.

Have not tried the product as yet as I had some of the cleaner that the caravan people gave me, left over. Will come back next year when I have had a go with this. I just hope it's better than their attitude when I contacted them.
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink