on 25 November 2012
I purchased this DVD for a cosy night in with the fiancée.

We got ourselves ready with some Dinner (Burger, Coleslaw, Mash & sweet potatos) with some Vimto. Put on the DVD ready to erupt in laughter like a Geyser in Yellowstone Nation Park.
How wrong were we to think this was a stand up show??

After checking Amazon reviews after attempting to watch this garbage I am glad to say I'm not the only person in this boat. It wasn't really a stand up show at all, just a mix of clips edited together with snippets of 'Behind The Scenes'.

I wish we could go to Yellowstone Nation Park for our Honeymoon and I'd throw this DVD in a Geyser myself.
0Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?