on 7 June 2014
When a bunch of strangers are brought to dine at a rich man's mansion, it's bound to be a recipe for disaster. There were echoes of Saw in the action, and never has a thirty second decision-making process ever counted for so much. Trying to over-ride the gore factor, I was, as I often do when watching horror movies, endeavouring to search for the metaphors. How much would we be willing to sacrifice to safeguard those we love most? How much kindness are we prepared to show to strangers? Does love conquer all? Or should we just take the money and run? Think of all those game shows you have watched over the years; how disappointed some contestants have been; how we have shouted out the answers at the screen. But it's true when they say that it's much more difficult when you're the one up there competing.

Watch this if you dare. Although I wouldn't rush to watch this one again, it has made me interested in searching out other movies on a similar theme, and I'll look forward to posting more reviews as I discover them.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.