Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 5 February 2014
Honestly,I was searching for some information about Scooba performance on white porcelain shiny tiles but i could not find much. After long consideration whether to buy it or not/ whether to buy this one or Braava 380, I finally bought it. I consulted with sales people and they didnt advise me to buy one because they didn't want me to be disappointed as it does leave water etc..
I have 45 m2 of white tiles on the ground floor, 2 children,and a pram which is used all the time inside.I am currently on maternity and I really got tired even a bit depressed to look after this floor. my heart 'stopped' each time when some staff fall from shoes,socks, biscuits etc..so,that is why I had no choice as just to give it a try...

I am very pleased with the job it does.Well, it leaves water in between tiles where grout is but it will dry quickly. When water dries there will be marks from drops or strikes which you can see at certain angle (but I am not sure if many of us want to look for this angle) Your white shiny tiles will be dust free and look as they just have been washed.

Scooba best performs if it is used every day,so you don't need to prepare your floor.My concern was that Scooba could mix dust with water and leave this mixture in between tiles.Well, it doesn't do this.

If scooba cleans every day there is no need in my case to hoover near the plinth or in the corners because it manages to pick up the dirt. i think there is some static inside scooba so it can attract the dirt (but this is only assumption)

I am overall happy even though it is not ideal.I have had scooba for 10 days and use it daily.If it works as it is , I will be over the moon.

P.S very easy to clean.It takes no more than 3 minutes. In comparison, it will take me 40 minutes to clean the floor.First, it needs to be hoovered, then washed.
6 people found this helpful