on 27 April 2012
Deeply disappointed with this confusing and complex novel. Nothing seems to get explained or cleared up and I ploughed through the book carefully, thinking it would have an "ahh, now I get it" moment - which never came!
Potentially a great story and plot but written in a self indulgent manner that doesn't take into account that the reader doesnt know whats going on.
I wish I hadnt started it, glad that I persevered and finsihed it because that's what I think i should do(!) but overall think it was a waste of my precious reading time.
Not satisfying, choose something else if I were you.
11 Comment| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?