VINE VOICEon 17 February 2011
Format: Paperback|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Well this book promises to be good, given the amount of positive reviews that are out there. I found the book a little fragmented and difficult to follow. Yes I get the nostalgia, and yes I get the story is a bit of a reflection on Rhoda's life and some of the mistakes she's perhaps made. I was hoping for a bit more humour, and a lot more structure to it. Sadly, didn't really get either.

I'm sure there are die hard fans out there who will love this book and defend it to eternity and back. Good for them, I'll stand by my view that the book needs way more structure and a lot less ramble.
5 people found this helpful