on 19 December 2011
This is the first runes product I have ever bought, and although most of the reviews I read were really negative, I actually really like this product.

It is true that the runes are plastic, not glass as is promised on the packaging, and there is no pouch to keep your runes in (another missing promise, or maybe a misconception because you get a small plastic bag to keep them in...) but overall the size of the product is really good. I found the runes were the perfect size to use and I liked the little book that came with it. It is, truly, very basic, and more reading needs to be done to fully understand your rune reading if you want an advanced and enhanced understanding of it, but for a beginning product it is awesome. I do not take Rune reading seriously and was exploring this product as part of lesson research on fortune telling, but I found this set fun, informative and just generally plain cute!

I think if you want to get a basic understanding of the runes without spending too much money then this set is for you. The runes and book are easy to use and really cute and diddy. I am very happy with my product despite the small downsides of plastic runes and not including a rune pouch.

Overall, four stars :D xx