on 26 October 2012
I vaguely remembered "Smuggler" being on TV when I was a teenager. It was based on this fond memory that I bought the DVD from Amazon.co.uk. I LOVED it!

Oliver Tobias is perfectly cast as Jack Vincent. Who wouldn't fall for those ruggedly dashing good looks?! I was smitten as a teenager and (31yrs later) fell for that roguish charm all over again.

I just wish that the series was much, much longer so that I could continue to enjoy watching more episodes. I'd love to know what happened to Jack, Sarah and Honesty after Jack became a secret spy for His Majesty's Government during the Napoleonic War.

I'd also like to know where "Smuggler" was filmed so that I could travel to the UK and explore that wonderful coastline.
11 Comment| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?