on 29 April 2013
Found this book following a re-tweet that I spotted from Chrissie Manby and for 99p I thought would give I a go......?

Well all I can say is for 99p it is an absolute bargain and a must read! based around 5/6 main characters that are easy to get along with; you will either be one of them or know one of them.

All set on the one day of there year that people either love or hate ... ... Valentines Day.

I won't spoil it as it kept me gripped all the way thought and I was willing it to go the way you expect! But no there is a twist......! But I won't say anymore you will just have to buy and for 99p you cannot go wrong.

Keep up the good work Matt can't wait for more.
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink