on 2 October 2001
I first discovered how good DK software was when I bought my daughter Play & Learn:Reading and Counting. She absolutely loved it and I was very impressed with the simplicity and style of it. I would put it on and leave her to it! Learning Ladder is a natural progression from this and I find it invaluable for supporting my daughter's school education. She loves this software and will spend hours doing the activities not realising she is learning at the same time she is having so much fun. I would highly recommend this software to anyone with children under 5. Dorling Kindersley is now my educational software of choice.
0Comment| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.