on 10 February 2013
Oh my Lord why did it take me so long to get round to reading this book! I mean come-on my book reading friends why were you not screaming at me to read this book and like pronto!

Its effin' awesome!!

I loved the writing style, I loved the characters, oh my Lordy Lord are they HOT HOT HOT or what!!!

Great twist, great story and I can only imagine the suspense as we sail into the next book, phewy I am fanning myself from all the scrummy hotness that is Cash/Nash/Liv.

I cannot wait to jump straight into the next book, just a little sad that book three isn't out yet so I can devour all in one go but by crikey am I loving this trilogy.
3 people found this helpful