VINE VOICEon 4 December 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I'm not sure if I was supposed to have three but I was only sent one. I've used dettol many times and always liked it for its antibacterial qualities. Certain types don't really have much odour though and I like my kitchen to gave that fresh clean smell to it. The scent of this one is really nice though and makes your kitchen feel all that much fresher after appliance.

Saw some of the other reviews had issues with the handle. I don't know if theirs was perhaps damaged in the post (which can happen) but I had no issues with mine. Twist the cap, point and shoot.

Last of all the bigger size was very apparent. The ones I pick up at the supermarket are usually a lot smaller. I would certainly not hesitate to use it again so long as it was on offer.
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink