on 23 April 2014
I adore HKW's books and this is no exception. I only wish they were longer!

Avery was a bit of a surprise for me as I expected him to be darker than he turned out to be, but I think in the long run he was perfect. I can only hope his brother turns out to be rather very dark in comparison.

Selene is Avery's compliment in every way and in true queen profile is as empathetic as the other queens. I look forward to learning more about her sister and their missing past.

I also love the fact that HKW used her recent trip to the UK in the story.
What's this?