on 8 June 2013
Yes another diet!! Others have tried it and it works for them, but I found the diet itself extremely difficult to follow and to stick to. Going without food for a whole day threw my body system into chaos.
The book was written as a result of a chance article in the Daily Mail and an interview on TV. I did not find it easily readable, more a reference book (if such was needed) of recipes and how not to feel hungry.
I only gave it one star because I think it gives hope to others who want to lose weight and who have tried everything else. For me, this diet also failed.
I wouldn't recommend the diet or the book
4 people found this helpful