on 5 October 2009
I do know HTML and have written a few dozen websites in the past 10 years. I bought this to brush up on newer tags as I haven't written any websites for a couple of years, I don't think this is particularly well written for beginners and even as an intermediate user it is very difficult to read.

I am also shocked that any HMTL book would teach readers 'frames' and not indicate what a poor choice for web site design these are, I don't know any web designer worth their salt that would even consider using frames even a couple of years ago for web site layout.

I would give this book 2 - 3 out of 5, personally stay clear, there are so many better books out there such as HTML by Elizabeth Castro (I used this 10 years ago to learn web design although there are much newer updated editions).
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink