on 16 November 2013
These have transformed the way I listen to music, particularly as I've just finished putting all my 80s vinyl onto CD and there was a limit to how much more AC/DC and Iron Maiden my wife could take. They are supremely comfortable, very easy to operate and dock/charge, and the stand plugs into pretty-much anything with a 3.5mm mic port. The sound quality is extremely good (in fact, it can show up deficiencies in the equipment you're playing the CD on: don't connect the headphones up to a tatty old laptop, for example) and it's a revelation to hear CDs I've had for years in crystal clear sound. The range is excellent too: they work everywhere in our quirky old house, which is a rabbit-warren of small rooms with thick walls, as well as right down the end of the garden.

A few small downsides you should be aware of. There is a very (but it is only very) small amount of noise leakage. The volume control can get adjusted by, say, the collar on a puffa jacket. And sometimes they do slip very slightly if you have a small head. But none of these detract from the fact that, in my view, these are a top product. Particularly as I'm not a fan of "inner ear" headphones that are so fashionable these days, and because I find anything heavy on my head quite disconcerting, I am very pleased with them. Just remember not to shake your head too vigorously to the music (old habits die hard...), and resist the temptation to sing along to what you're listening to!
12 people found this helpful