on August 14, 2012
I moved to Chappie from James Wellbeloved when we found ourselves a bit short of pocket. I didn't see why the dog should dine on the canine equivalent of caviar and lobster while we had to eat cheaper.

A couple of years later and apart from the extra money in our pocket I haven't noticed any difference in our 7 year old border collie. She is still as healthy and lively as she was before. It makes me wonder why on earth people spend over 3 times as much on other so called "quality food."
22 comments| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?