on 24 August 2013
Firstly I was very pleased with amazon after I pre ordered the game, they dispatched it and it arrived 10am on release day. And was safely wrapped.

The game itself is great, it is right up there with my favourite games of all time including skyrim, zelda and mario. I first started on the toy box and I enjoyed a good 7 hours building a race track and then after I acquired mike and randy I headed out to monsters university, which was incredibly fun and will entertain you for hours. Although I haven't played the incredibles and pirates playset, I can tell that there is replay ability. I'm not criticising skylanders but you cannot replay it, it just gets tedious, whereas when I was shooting toilet paper at trees and paint balling big orange monster I thought that was it, but then I got a bike and wow. The next few hours I spent booby trapping my brother while we played split screen, albeit you have to buy extra characters I would highly recommend the heroes or villains pack which will get you started if you want to play split screen.

Buy this game for the toy box, TAKE MY ADVICE.

And p.s heres a tip when you are buying power discs you can scratch the discs with your fingernail through the packet and feel the holographic texture on rare power discs - I am now the proud owner of Dumbo the Flying Elephant.
44 people found this helpful