on 19 November 2013
Overall it is good programs. It does include nutritional plan as well as calendar where you can mark your progress. Must admit i was expecting workouts to be harder reading many reviews. I suppose my fitness level is ok thanks to Jillian Michael's. I didn't do two months as i didn't see no progress apart from getting fitter. I was hoping to loose few ponds a nd instead i had weight gain. And this for me was big no-no. I also ordered Maxifuel energy drink as quite few people mentioned this. Not sure i needed it. I only tried it few times.

So if you want to get fitter - go for it! I will be using program 1-2 a week together with strength training. Cardio is good calorie burner but for me weights give better results, results i can see. And if you working as hard - you do want to see something.
What's this?