on 6 March 2014
So I know "vampire" is like an annoying word for readers in YA lately. And it's a shame because there is some good stuff out there and The coldest girl on cold town is one of them.This book was different to the YA vampire genre books I read. Why? Well there is a few reasons. 1. These vampires are scary as hell but are so seductive at the same time. They have no mercy. 2. Everyone knows they exists . They're on social Media, on Facebook, twitter and YouTube. I think that was on awesome take on it.

Cold town as much as it is freaky. I would love to live there. The place is full of weird things. Unnatural things. I think holly made that concept of the book so interesting. This book made me feel all sorts of emotions it was fantastic. I think its descriptive and effective. Holly has created word images so vivid that it is almost like watching a movie. She takes you for a romp through Coldtown and find yourself in a action packed suspenseful event with the evil Vampires that had my heart facing and had me excited from beginning to end.

The characters in this book made me feel on edge which I thought Holly did amazingly. I didn't know what they were going to do next. Especially Gavriel. He isn't your typical lead vampire character... He's quite scary and makes you feel on edge.Tana is a very strong lead heroine. I really enjoyed her character. As much as the world shes in is crazy, you can still relate to her. Holly has written Gravriel and Tanas scenes so beautifully scary and sexy that I had myself swooning through out. So much detail has been put into these two characters and you can defiantly see that while reading.

This book is going to set the YA world on fire this autumn. And the vampire genre has never seen anything like this. It's very exciting! Read or guys!
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink