VINE VOICEon 21 October 2004
Any series that can use the line "Do you mind! That is NOT your pickled onion... It happens to be the knot in my pyjama cord!!!" has got to be worth revisiting in my book! They're all here... Stan, Jack, Arthur, Olive and of course Blakey.
Having been reduced to hysterics by the sight of Blakey, stuck inside Arthur's side car, his nose pressed up against the windscreen ("Don't worry Blakey... this saw'll cut through anything!!!"... "I KNOW, that's what I'm worried about!!!") I took these up to bedroom to watch. Needless to say it wasn't long before Olive appeared in a baby doll nightie... I looked from Olive... to my wife snoring next to me... and back to Olive again... Hmmmm!
Look, you know what you're getting here. It hasn't lost it's sparkle, it's still as cheap, tacky, politically incorrect and brilliant as ever! At this price BUY IT!
7 people found this helpful