on 13 November 2009
I have been using this product most days for a month now and seeing good results.

I started using it on level 25 and have worked up to 35 over 3 weeks. The top level is 40.

I had a slendertone belt a few years ago, and gave up with it because it was 'sticky' with pricey pads which needed replacing quite often. Ditto the batteries.

With this belt I have been using the same batteries for a month. There are no sticky pads to fiddle around with. You just wet your tum and the belt pads, and off you go. Because it is so quick and easy to put on, I find I use it most days.

My overall opinion, cheap, easy to use and effective.
44 Comments| 187 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?