on 9 July 2010
Psycho - a film that the mere mention of will send shivers down anyone who appreciates the genre and the wonders of Hitchcock. I have grown-up with the film being constantly referenced and it's one of those films where you see spoofs continually for it. I am ashamed to say now that I was one of those people where the film just "passes-by", I hadn't seen the film and hadn't even heard of Psycho II, III or IIII - they are all amazing. This review is just talking about the basic aspects of actual box set, which I thought didn't fail, I must say that Anthony Perkins is a wonderful Norman Baites, and when he's onscreen there's not a moment that disappoints.

Overall, a fantastic film, the type that EVERYONE should have in the collection; Love Horror? Get it! Love Classic Cinema at it's best? Get it! I'm so glad I did!
11 Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?