on 12 December 2006
I really enjoyed this DVD and find it's a really good workout, much better than the one Reebok one that came with my gym ball. I found the routines relatively easy to pick up and I'm really feeling the benefit.

The fact that it's divided into chapters so you can choose to focus on certain parts of your body when you're pressed for time is great.

My only warning is that I found you need quite a lot of room. I have to move the sofa everytime I do this to ensure I have enough space. Also some of the exercises involve lifting the ball above your head which is impossible in my house so I do have to do some improvising. Overall however I really recommend this DVD.
45 people found this helpful