Select Your Cookie Preferences

We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads.

Customise Cookies

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 June 2015
I'll be honest, I have been waiting for this sequel ever since I finished 'The Last Sunset' and was torn between overwhelming excitement and a certain amount of fear to have the 2nd book in my hands. Well, that fear was unfounded. This author, who had already mastered his craft, has taken his writing to another level; not only in developing the plot and action, which in this installment reaches its dizzying conclusion, but the relationships between the characters and even the characters knowledge of themselves as they grow and are tested in this dangerous new world. Be prepared for sleepless nights as you will struggle to put this book down! Also be prepared for tears as I challenge you not to fall in love with these characters, but remember this is war and blood will be spilt! But its not all doom and gloom as Mr Atkinson, like all great authors, manages to keep us laughing as often as we gasp. I loved this book and I really hope we see more novels from this author.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink