on 30 January 2012
I looked forward to getting my hands on this from the moment I finished reading the first Time Hunters story many months ago. It did not disappoint me, in fact, I would go so far as to say this was better than the first novel. I adore the relationship between Becky and Joe, they are typical siblings who take every opportunity to annoy each other, but also love each other dearly. My favourite character though, has got to be Uncle Percy, who is without a doubt, the world's coolest Uncle - I wish I could get my hands on some of his inventions! The storyline has also developed nicely, leaving many new questions unanswered and therefore leaving plenty of room (I hope!) for many more adventures.

This book actually made me wish I had children just so I could read it to them! It is informative as well as enjoyable, with snippets of history interwoven into the story. I also enjoyed the literary references, in fact it inspired me to go on to read Robert Louis Stevenson's Treasure Island after I finished this book.

Keep 'em coming Mr Ashmore!
What's this?