on 25 June 2002
This album is one of my all time favourites - no doubt. The beautiful mix of classical music and electric instruments is superb. When the electric instruments in a song takes over from the classical instruments it's so beautiful done that it's almost hard to be aware of when it happens.
"Tuesday afternoon" and "Nights in white satin" are two classic songs. But the rest of the songs are also very, very good. This was the first Moody blues album I bought and it's still my favourite. I listen to it often is fascinated every time how good it is and how well written the songs are.
I usually don't write this positive about an album as I don't want to be seen as an immature, fanatical fan. But with this album I can't help it. This CD is on my top 5 album of all times!
0Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?