on 7 November 2011
If you're already sold on the concept and potential for mLearning, this book will only give you a few important how-to nuggets - such as generally what is needed to create mLearning for numerous varied mobile devices. Those nuggets are, indeed, gold though! Worth the money I spent on the book. His insistence on using all learning for measurable behavior change is spot-on, but for other books on training and instructional design.

I want to see Quinn begin his next book with Chapter 14 of this one, where he implores readers to begin an mLearning project. Then, he could walk us through the process, providing the appropriate checklists along the way and guiding our decisions.

I downloaded this book to Kindle on my Android phone - I wanted to mLearn about mLearning. It proved to be a very satisfying experience. I now believe that even massive amounts of information can be delivered on a small screen, enjoyed, and soaked up. Ironically though, many of the tables and graphs were difficult to read on my mobile device. They were too small to read. I think Quinn and Amazon need to discuss this issue.
3 people found this helpful