VINE VOICEon 21 August 2014
Format: Hardcover|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have been pleasantly surprised with this book, it’s offered me far more than I anticipated when I chose it. The dressing options have been a particular delight but generally it’s opened my eyes to the wider options available for a salad beyond the classic lettuce, cucumber and tomato I grew up on.

I don’t feel it strays too much into the realm of fantasy kitchen salads, there’s not much in there that I wouldn’t happily make in my own humble kitchen or need to visit an upmarket deli in order to obtain specialist ingredients. It’s just good ideas using good ingredients.

Well worth a purchase if you’re wanting more variety in the summer or beyond.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.