Select Your Cookie Preferences

We use cookies and similar tools that are necessary to enable you to make purchases, to enhance your shopping experiences and to provide our services, as detailed in our Cookie Notice. We also use these cookies to understand how customers use our services (for example, by measuring site visits) so we can make improvements.

If you agree, we’ll also use cookies to complement your shopping experience across the Amazon stores as described in our Cookie Notice. This includes using first- and third-party cookies, which store or access standard device information such as a unique identifier. Third parties use cookies for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalised ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Click ‘Customise Cookies’ to decline these cookies, make more detailed choices, or learn more. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie Preferences, as described in the Cookie Notice. To learn more about how and for what purposes Amazon uses personal information (such as Amazon Store order history), please visit our Privacy Notice.

Customise Cookies

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 February 2014
I've had my machine for 4 years now. I didn't get it from Amazon but after seeing the current review on it thought I'd say something!

So as it says it has 19 stitch patterns which is great if you're just starting out or have some experience as it will be awhile before you feel you need to replace it (if at all). I'm currently making a skirt & I'll then be moving onto a cape. If you want to make things like clothing, cushion covers or scented sachets (which I do) or small light projects it's a good machine. Most things I make require a simple straight stitch so 19 is truly ample!
I had to request an instruction manual direct from the company as for some reason I didn't get one, but they email it with no charge if you find yourself with that problem.
Since my initial purchase I've bought additional feet (hemmer, overcasting & blind hem) as well, again with no issues (direct from the company).
The accessories are all located in the removal case attached to the free arm.

In the four years I've had it it hasn't seen constant, heavy use - maybe a few weeks throughout the year. Mainly repairs, the sachets & other little projects, but it hasn't broken down once - and I have yet to oil it! I have started a clothes making course which means it will be getting more regular use as I rebuild & expand my skills. At no point have I regretted my purchase. HTH
14 people found this helpful