on 1 August 2011
As a female teenage gamer, there isn't much out on the market for people like me, unless you want something like Style Boutique. I'm not much of a girly girl, and I do prefer Professor Layton games to games where you dress people up.

I got this game on the impression that it had original gameplay and an interesting plot from other reviews on this site and on other gaming review sites. I am glad to say that the game lived up to my expectations, and is one of my favorite DS games. It is original, funny, interesting and quite sweet. I don't know why, but screaming "OBJECTION" into the DS microphone fills me with a certain joy. I would like to go on and on about this game, but I can't really fit it all into one review:

Good Points:
+Great case stories
+Interesting and original cast of characters
+Good music
+Humorous script
+Great use of the DS and microphone (especially in case 5)
+Original gameplay ideas

Bad Points:
-Shorter than you'd like it to be
-Graphics aren't brilliant
-Sometimes left without a clue

On the whole, definitely worth checking out, no matter what kind of gamer you are. Saving up for Justice for All.

One thing to note: The first time I got this game from one of Amazon's sellers (it was for roughly £10 which was what made me get it), I instead got Trials and Tribulations, and to top it off, it was in GERMAN! Second time lucky though.
What's this?