on December 12, 2011
I have had a vinyl copy of Suites 1 and 4 with the English Chamber Orchestra conducted by Raymond Leppard since 1975 and have wanted to find this music on a CD for a long time as I absolutely love it but the Leppard is no longer available.
A few weeks ago I caught a snatch of this CD on Classic FM in the car and realised I was listening to the very same and rushed home to order it - I had to wait for its release. I am not knowledgable about music but I now have this regularly filling my house and it is absolutely wonderful. All lovers of Bach must surely agree and I highly recommend it.
33 comments| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?