on 18 October 2013
Knowing that my son is a great fan of the titilating 90s Saturday teatime drama Baywatch I thought a signed PAM ST.CLEMENT -Canvas Clock would be the perfect 65th birthday present, I just hoped it wasn't a picture from one of her many Playboy shoots!

Imagine my surprise when I find out that not only was PAM ST.CLEMENT not in Baywatch but was in fact a former actress in an ailing British soap opera, who now plies her trade in tacky TV bingo adverts.

To rub salt into my wounds I find out that far from being a 90s sex symbol with looks comparable to Bridget Bardot she instead has the vague look of a pantomime dame!

Thanks a bunch Amazon, I want my moneys back!
0Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.