on April 17, 2012
I'd been reccommended Green lipped mussel by a fellow Labrador owner who was saying it had helped with her own dog which was suffering with Arthritis. Wasn't expecting much to be honest as my vet had never mentioned anything about it, but thought have nothing to lose so gave it a go. Had previously been using Cosequin tablets which are £90 a bottle. Anyway, I have now been using these tablets once a day for 3 months and the change in him has been nothing short of amazing! He no longer has a limp ... at all! And this is after he had been limping for about 2 years. There have been no noticible side affects and because his mobility has improved he is naturally a much happier dog.
If your dog has arthritis then try these tablets and I hope they work as well for you (or your dog!!)

***Update Jan 2013: I am still using these brilliant tablets on my 8 year old black labrador. I think we have been using them now for over 12 months and we have yet to see the return of the limp. We give him one tablet each morning with his breakfast and he continues to run around and play like a youngster! I know the arthritis is still there, but at least he's fully mobile and happy, and that's all that matters. These tablets are worth every penny. ***
77 comments| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?