Learn more Download now Shop now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 4 February 2013
I was a bit worried in buying in bulk from these guys as I was using the lights for my wedding abroad. We had no time to test them in the UK before we left so it was a gamble on the companies word and reviews...........BUT I was not dissappointed!!!!
They were brillant!! They lit up the wedding reception beautifully! They stayed on until the wee hours of the morning (they had been charged by the hot Spainish sun during the day). I liked the option of the lights staying on or flashing. You could use a peg in the ground to charge lights or you could take the peg out and use the peg holder on a tree branch as we did with some to light up the trees. They were so great that family and friends have taken some (we made sure we kept at least 3 sets!)

Since coming back to the UK, I have used them in the back garden come rain or snow!! Obviously the lights stay on according to how much sunlight they get. Everytime they come on, it takes me back to my wedding day in Majorca! Happy days!!!
8 people found this helpful