on 26 February 2013
For ages I thought it would be nice if I could view pictures from my camera on my bigger screen smart phone.
Of course there is no SD card slot on the Android, so I simply looked for a "device" and here it is. I was doubtful at first due to the very low price and wondered if it would work, so I looked at a tutorial on line and saw how easy it was.
I was equally amazed when the cable arrived ages before the predicted date from Amazon and then came the test, with the usual apprehension. I remembered which file to open but with such a list of options within the file it took me a few attempts to find the right one and I had a nagging doubt if this cable would work.
Nothing wrong with the cable at all just with my choice of viewing options and then with patience up came the bright sharp picture from my SD card. It shows pictures one at a time not in a list to scroll so that is something you have to accept but the facility to view larger pictures and not drain the camera battery is a very nice option.
This is for viewing pictures from an SD card and I have not tried to use it for other than that so I can't say if it will link with a mouse or keyboard, I suspect the answer is no it will not.
An excellent little device for pocket change and it does what it says on the tin.
4 people found this helpful