on 1 September 2010
Back in the 70's I was living in Berlin when I was diagnosed with Thyroid cancer. I was to go on to have a total of 4 operations and several sessions of radiation treatment over a five year period. During these five years I saw my health deline considerably and decided to take a chance on the Breuss cancer cure which was quite well known in Germany and Austria even back then. In a nutshell, this is a fasting cure where only herbal teas and vegetable juices are taken during a 42-day period. Instead of the cancer eating you, the idea is to bring the body to the point where it is forced to look to it's own resources for fuel and will as a result, consume the tumor. Parallel to this the teas and juices are detoxing the body and the detox is further supported by having regular enemas/colonics. (For the sake of decency I won't even try to describe the muck that comes out of the body even after fasting for 21 days).
During the fast I was working an 8 hour day, but still had so much energy that I redecorated my whole flat too and after the initial 2-3 weeks which were the hardest, I felt great. The only comment I got from the hospital later was "spontaneous remission". Why only four stars? The fast is not easy to do and must be followed to the letter. I would personally not attempt it either without first getting a green-light from my GP and having weekly checkups along the way, as I can't imagine anyone in a seriously weakened condition trying to follow this. I was lucky and managed to find an enlightened German GP who was willing to chart my progress (including blood tests), on a weekly basis whilst I was following the fast. At the end of the 42 days, the tumor had gone and I felt fantastic. The GP was able to confirm that my blood results were excellent. He then followed the fast himself to gain personal experience. Would I do it again in similar circumstances? Most definitely.
0Comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.