on 11 July 2013
This book has been read by 4 people at work now after I couldn't stop talking about it. One colleague absolutely hated it - felt it was boring and narrowly focused. The rest of us have had really intense discussions about these fictitious but compelling characters and their stories.
It made me feel very uncomfortable and I certainly didn't empathise with any of the characters, but the way the characters are drawn and their wearisome, solitary, daily, numbing lives is strangely compelling. Not a book I could forget in a hurry and unusually for me, one I can see myself re-reading very soon to see if I can pick up all the nuances I missed first time round.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.