Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 24 May 2013
I'm not a talented artist. In fact, I have never really done anything "good" art-wise - I'm much more of a crafter.
Recently my girlfriend and I were looking to start doing colouring books or something in our spare time. I bought several colouring books from Amazon which occupy my girlfriend but I just couldn't get absorbed in them. Then, I discovered Zentangle. There are a lot of websites out there that teach you patterns etc. but none are as well put together, as easy to read or in as good of a format as this book.

I highly recommend it to artists and "normal folk" alike. It introduces a few new patterns every day, gives tips on shading and composition of your tangles and is really easy to follow. The book recommends you spend half an hour tangling a day but I spend hours doing it and completely lose track of time. However, if you only have half an hour spare then I'm sure you can get a nice pretty tile done in much less time.
0Comment| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?