on 24 July 2000
I hadn't heard at all of Toploader beofre I heard "Dancing In The Moonlight" on the radio. When I got to school I was giving it rave reviews but only me and my best friend had heard of it. Later, I heard Achilles Heel on TFI Friday and immediately fell in love with it. I borrow the album from my friend and felt entirely compeled to buy my own copy.
I agree that the title is a bit dubious..what exactly is Onka's Big Moka? Something like "Don't Mind If I Do" might have been a bit more apt (especially as they seem very prepared to succeed Oasis as Britain's biggest soft rock band). Almost all of the tracks are very very listenable and I simply love this record.
What's this?