on 8 May 2014
I ordered these plastic bottles to store my oil mixes for my hair, and they really help me to apply it evenly throughout the scalp. I have also used one to store a mix of rosewater and vinegar wh/ I use as a toner on my face. I will eventually get around to using one with melted chocolate to make designs on cakes etc, in wh/ case I will update this review to share my success or failure.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.