on April 8, 2012
Well, I must admit I was sceptical about making 'baked' goods in a slow cooker but how wrong was I, the Chile (Chilli to us UK'ers) Chocolate Black Bean Brownies were amazing.

I have made several dishes now such as the Pumpkin and White Bean Lasagne which was served to meat eaters and they didn't notice, and the Perfectly Easy Everyday Brown Rice is a god send.

I agree with other reviewers that some of the recipes use Seitan but I make this myself and freeze it ready to use for this kind of cooking so this isn't an issue for me. Plus using a good quality vegan stock powder is an easy substitution for the stock/bouillon asked for in some recipes.
0Comment| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?